Cavotec is a leading engineering group that designs and manufactures automated connection and electrification systems for ports, airports and industrial applications worldwide. Our innovative technologies ensure safe, efficient and sustainable operations, and contribute to a future world that is cleaner, safer and more efficient.
We are looking for an
Area Sales Manager (Germany and Central Europe) for our Industry Division
to join our team.
As Area Sales Manager you will be executing business development of products and services in order to generate new accounts and customers to maximize growth potential.
Your key tasks will be to:
- Generate new business leads to new customers through cold calling, product knowledge, attendance at industry related events. Responsible for aggressively pursue, nurture, and closing all leads.
- Conduct regular market analysis and opportunity assessment to check coverage and availability of company products in the market, competitor’s activities and look for new business opportunities in order to safeguard the customer base and ensure growth in market share.
- Maximising growth potential by analysing business and sales trends in a specified region or geographical area to suggest the best approaches to exceed sales targets and gain more customers.
- Develop and achieve or exceed the sales volume/revenue goals targets as defined in the Business Plan for specified region or geographical area
- Develop marketing strategies to attract new customers, enter new markets and review new business revenue. Manage the information flow of newly acquired (or pipeline) customers in salesforce.
- Support Regional Sales Director and Key Account Manager in implementing sales strategy to facilitate profitable growth in assigned region or geographical area
- Respect business KPIs as per Regional Sales Director guidelines.
- Support the Regional Sales Director in deploying the global sales strategy facilitating growth and sales in the assigned area
- Meet assigned targets for profitable sales volume and strategic objectives
- Manage and develop strong and long-lasting relationships with existing and new customers to facilitate business delivery
- Negotiate business opportunities and contracts with customers
- Provide technical and commercial support to new customers and read and analyse technical and commercial tender documentation.
- Prepare technical and commercial offer documentation
- Experience in a new business development /sales hunter role for specified region or geographical area
- Experience in general industry or mining sales is desirable
- Experience in the Division systems, products and business region will be a plus
- Experience in negotiating international sales contracts.
- Electrical or Mechanical Engineering qualification or equivalent technical sales experience is mandatory
- Fluent in German and English both spoken and written
Travel required: 70% of the year
Location within Germany is flexible; our main office is in Dietzenbach near Frankfurt, Germany.
If you’re ready to take the next step in your career, and believe that your expertise can help drive genuine change, please send your CV to our Recruiter Mr. Fabian Walter, Email: Fabian.Walter@hager-ub.de