To be considered for this role, Cavotec requires a sales assessment that takes 30 to 45 minutes. The assessment can be taken by clicking the link below. Please kindly ensure a reliable internet connection before taking the assessment: https://eval.objectivemanagement.com/X8596PD.
Cavotec is a leading cleantech company that designs and delivers connection and electrification solutions to enable the decarbonization of ports and industrial applications. Backed by more than 40 years of experience, our systems ensure safe, efficient and sustainable operations for a wide variety of customers and applications worldwide.
For the empowerment of our internal team, we are looking for a proactive, talented and brilliant Area Sales Manager for the Industry Division.
The Area Sales Manager, directly report to the Regional Sales Director, will be selling a wide range of engineering products from Cavotec Industry portfolio, including: Motorised Cable and Hose Reels, Advanced Tele-Remote Solutions, Radio Remote Controls (RRC), High Power Connectors, Slip Rings and Spring driven Cables and Hose Reels.
The keys to success in the role are: strong sales attitude, technical background and an “out of the box” thinking.
- Generating business leads through all sales channels;
- Pursuing, nurturing, and closing lead;
- Develop sales network, ensuring business continuity and offering customer’s technical and sales support;
- Actively collaborate with the Engineering department, providing them with the necessary information to favor the development and improvement of products;
- Manage sales/prices/margins and cost related to one’s area of responsibility;
- Negotiate new business opportunities and contracts with customers (mainly OEM);
- Market analysis and assessment to check coverage of company products in the area;
- Maximizing growth potential by analyzing business and sales trends in a specified region to exceed sales targets and gain more customers;
- At least 4/5 years of professional experience in commercial roles (experience in manufacturing companies will be a plus);
- University Degree preferably in Electrical, Automation or Mechanical Engineering;
- Proven track record of having sold technical products to OEM customers will be considered as a strong plus;
- Ability to build trusting and credible relationships with customers;
- Ability to work independently with great responsibility;
- Strong communication skills;
- Hunter mentality, comfortable with a longer sale cycle;
- Strong sales process management skills for customize products and equipment.
What we offer:
- A growth journey with a global market leader;
- A concrete opportunity to direct your own success in a fast-growing environment;
- A result-driven organization with an open, informal and pleasant working atmosphere;
- The option to directly contribute to a safer, cleaner, more efficient world every day.
Preferred Location for the position: Eastern Canada or Eastern US.
Candidates not in line with the requirements described above will not been taken into consideration.
Please attach your updated CV to your application