Job n. 20221025
Cavotec is a leading cleantech company that designs and delivers connection and electrification solutions to enable the decarbonization of ports and industrial applications. Backed by more than 40 years of experience, our systems ensure safe, efficient and sustainable operations for a wide variety of customers and applications worldwide.
The candidate will be working in Group Finance team, reporting to the Head of Finance, supporting the consolidation process and the implementation of the internal control system at local level.
- Supporting the monthly, quarterly and Annual Group consolidation activities, reconciliations, and preparation of notes to the financial statements. Review financial and non-financial data relating to the group consolidation, which forms the basis for internal and external reporting.
- Liaising with finance community and businesses across the Group to provide guidance and advice on technical accounting, on correct alimentation of consolidation system from ERP and Group policy requirements
- Supporting regional finance managers on internal and external business reporting activities
- Supporting financial planning and reporting in weekly activities.
Group Accounting & Reporting
- Supporting completion of accurate monthly, quarterly & annual group consolidated financial statements within group reporting timelines and ad hoc reporting.
- Supporting delivery of external quarterly and annual group reporting, ensuring compliance with IFRS and listing requirements.
- Supporting the Group’s multi-currency consolidation process for both monthly internal management and statutory purposes.
- Supporting local Finance Managers on internal and external business reporting tasks
- Supporting divisional Controllers and Financial Planning colleagues in delivering quality consolidated reports for the senior management team.
- Contributing to the Annual group audit process.
- Supporting finance managers and colleagues around the group in their weekly activities of reporting their figures to the Group.
Group Finance Systems
- Work alongside internal IT function to ensure appropriate process and controls are in place over the groups finance systems.
- Improvement of financial consolidation tools to improve the accuracy, timeliness, and efficiency of the data, leading to the reduction of period close cycle.
- Supporting in ensuring subsidiaries' financial practices are in line with statutory regulations and legislation.
- Supporting a smooth process of local statutory audits and actively monitor audit results.
- Bachelor or Master Degree in Business Administration, or equivalent.
- 3 years working experience in a similar role;
- Big Four experience preferred;
- Excellent command of the English language, any other language is an advantage;
- Familiarity with ERPs, Microsoft NAV and Tagetik an advantage;
- Good Excel skills are essential;
- Knowledge of internal audit is an advantage;
- Detail oriented and problem solving
- Good communication skills
- Team goal oriented
- Hands-on, willing to take responsibility, deliver on time and work under pressure
Candidates not in line with the requirements described above will not been taken into consideration.
Please attach your updated resume in English to your application