We are looking for a person who is keen to expand our leading role in the radio remote control market. To enable this we provide many years of expertise, keep decision making simple and embrace new ways of working.
An excellent opportunity to join an international engineering company. We have employees in 30 countries globally supported by the Group’s global network of engineering expertise. Cavotec designs and manufactures tailored engineering products and innovative connection solutions for ships, aircraft, and mobile equipment.
As our Embedded Software Development Engineer, you will be part of an experienced team and work on a project schedule aiming to set industry standards.
Your key tasks will be:
Embedded SW development for Cavotec radio remote controls, according to the company’s policies and the applicable rules, regulations and international standards.
- Specification, design and implementation of embedded software
- Actively contributing to the decision making processes and executing changes, including change management documentation
- Resolving software non-conformance by systematic work and methods, e.g. root cause analysis and solutions
- Supporting colleagues across the world with detailed technical knowledge
- Participating in the development of new and innovative products
- Creating technical software documentation
- Verification and validation of software
With a focus on:
- The customer
- Finding solutions
- Being accountable
- > 5 years experience in embedded software development / C-programming
- Understanding of electronics hardware as much as software control
- Education on BSc or MSc level, or equal by relevant experience
- Good knowledge of communication protocols is a big plus
- Fluency in English and Norwegian
The position is based in our office in Hell/Stjørdal.