Field Service Technician - Singapore
Job n. 230223
Cavotec is a leading cleantech company that designs and delivers connection and electrification solutions to enable the decarbonization of ports and industrial applications. Backed by more than 40 years of experience, our systems ensure safe, efficient and sustainable operations for a wide variety of customers and applications worldwide.
Provide professional service and support for Cavotec customers by performing field service commissioning, troubleshooting, installation, repairs and maintenance.
- Site commissioning, repairs and installation supervision of Cavotec products
- Determine causes of operating errors and provide maintenance troubleshooting and problem solving in a timely and efficient manner, empowering customer satisfaction.
- Build customer relationship in a professional manner through solution-oriented communications and service, providing both on-site and telephone support.
- Coordinate with engineering, project management, spare parts and management groups to resolve escalated problems.
- Provide written service & expense reports to the Service Manager on all activities carried out on site and complete all required documentation in a timely manner.
- Comply with all safety policies, practices and procedures at all times. Develop and maintain safe habits and practices with regard to safety requirements on site and report any breaches or concerns on health and safety matters to the Service Manager.
- Contribute hitting company's service sales targets
- Engineering degree or Trade essential (Electrical Fitter Mechanic/Fitter Mechanic)
- Proven maintenance hands-on experience on electro-mechanical equipment
- Worked in a multicultural environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluent in English
- Hands-on mechanical and/or electrical experience
- Knowledge of PLC and Variable Frequency Drive systems will be an advantage.
Frequent travel is required
Candidates not in line with the requirements described above will not been taken into consideration.
Please attach your updated resume to your application