- Provide professional service and support for Cavotec customers by performing workshop repairs and field service commissioning, troubleshooting, installation, repairs and maintenance.
- Site commissioning, repairs and installation supervision of Cavotec products
- Determine causes of operating errors and provide maintenance, troubleshooting and preventive measures advice in a timely and efficient manner, empowering customer satisfaction.
- Build customer relationship in a professional manner through solution-oriented communications and service, providing both on-site and telephone support.
- Provide written service & expense reports to the Service Centre Manager on all activities carried out on site and complete all required documentation in a timely manner.
- Comply with all safety policies, practices and procedures at all times. Develop and maintain safe habits and practices with regard to safety requirements on site and report any breaches or concerns on health and safety matters to the Service Manager.
- Hands-on experience in servicing hydraulic gearboxes and electrical motors
- Knowledge of PLC (Yaskawa/ Siemens/ ABB/ Fuji) and Variable Frequency Drive systems will be an advantage.
- Experience with port automotive equipments will be an advantage
- Understanding of electrical and mechanical schematic drawings
- Possess valid driving license
Please attached your updated resume in English.
The Candidate not in line with the requirements will be not be contacted.