Mechanical Engineer - Charging Solution
Job n. 110523i1
Cavotec is a leading cleantech company that designs and delivers connection and electrification solutions to enable the decarbonization of ports and industrial applications. Backed by more than 40 years of experience, our systems ensure safe, efficient and sustainable operations for a wide variety of customers and applications worldwide.
- The Mechanical Engineer is a key and active member of engineering team, with the key responsibility to execute engineering tasks for customer orders, new solutions and sustaining engineering activities in the area of “High Power Charging Solutions”. High quality output (first-time-right), design-to-cost and on-time delivery of tasks will be the main focus.
- Mechanical designing of Cavotec equipment & machines as per customer requirements
- Update existing designs, components and subsystems to improve manufacturability, performance, quality, and cost
- Creating and modify 3D models, assembly and detailed production drawings, including drawing conversions and BOM’s
- On-time delivery, design-to-cost and high quality (first-time-right) of your assigned engineering deliverables
- Participate in design reviews, and project analysis for continuous improvements
- Participate in customer meetings (global) and project meetings
- Bachelor’s in Mechanical Engineering/Production Engineering degree with more than 5 years of experience or Diploma in Mechanical Engineering/Production Engineering with 10 or more years of experience
- Experience as a mechanical engineer in an international environment is required
- Experience in mechanical engineering of systems, subsystems and components for heavy machinery and industrial equipment
- Proficient in SolidWorks 3D modelling software is mandatory
- Competence in Design for Manufacturability, Good understanding of Manufacturing Drawings and production processes
- Experience in DC-charging systems, battery management systems in electric vehicles or high power industrial equipment is a plus
- Proficient in English
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Natural drive for continuous improvement
- Flexible, successfully adapts to changing demands and conditions
Candidates not in line with the requirements described above will not been taken into consideration.
Please attach your updated resume in English to your application