Cavotec is a leading cleantech company that designs and delivers connection and electrification solutions to enable the decarbonization of ports and industrial applications. Backed by more than 40 years of experience, our systems ensure safe, efficient and sustainable operations for a wide variety of customers and applications worldwide.
- Design parts and sub-systems into projects at cost, manufacturability, time and quality for our MoorMaster product line, providing novel mechanical solutions based on the principles of "Design for Manufacturability".
- Define and implement reliable technical solution in line with the customer expectations, taking guidance from Sub-system Team leader Engineer
- Create detailed drawings or/and implement changes to existing designs
- Select proper components according to Manufacturer’s instruction and good practice
- Create and store drawings and 3D models electronically in the appropriate Document Vault
- Create and implement part numbers and BOM using the Company ERP system
- Support the resolution of technical issues
- Assist sub-suppliers in the production process
- Support the installation in the workshop
- Proficient with CAD Design. SolidWorks 3D modelling software is mandatory
- Knowledge of other most known software design (2D and 3D) is a plus.
- Ability to select suitable type and size of mechanical components for the required use
- Competence in Design for Manufacturability
- Mechanical Engineering degree required
- Min 3- 5 year experience in similar role
- Fluent in English and Italian
- Technically oriented, organized, confident, reliable, goal oriented
Office Location: Nova Milanese (MB)
Candidates not in line with the requirements described above will not been taken into consideration.
Please attach your updated resume in English to your application