Quality Engineer (Quality, P&M)
Take charge product quality planning, control and assurance. Improve the customer satisfaction. Improve production quality assurance capacity. Improve supplier quality assurance capacity.
- Initiate product quality assurance plan, continue to execute/optimize it.
- Ensure inspection effectiveness, optimize incoming inspection, self-inspection, final inspection, monitor/execute together with inspector.
- Handle internal NCR.
- Handle customer release inspection till delivery.
- Regular Production process audit, to improve the production quality stable.
- Handle customer NCR till be closed, including root cause analysis/corrective & prevent actions done.
- Systematically NC data collection/analysis/improvement, data drive.
- COPQ collection and analysis, reduction actions.
- ISO9001/ISO14001 system maintenance and improvement.
- Bachelor’s degree with majoring in Automation, electronics, electrical.
- More than 5 years related working experience.
- English communication.
- Electric engineering background (HV and LV)
- Strong quality sense
- Familiar with quality tools, such as 7QC tool, PFMEA, 8D.