Cavotec is a leading engineering group that designs and manufactures automated connection and electrification systems for ports, airports and industrial applications worldwide.
Cavotec Ports & Maritime Division develops and manufactures innovative automation and electrification technologies for the global ports and maritime sectors.
We continually innovate and develop our technologies to ensure that we deliver the levels of operational performance, safety and sustainability that our customers demand at all types of ports and terminals.
We are the global leader in automated mooring, shore power, crane electrification, and connection and charging systems.
Supports Product Manager with development of Product Business Plan with main focus on own Region/Segment
- Supports Sales teams in a particular Region/Segment;
- Support includes, for example, preparation of Product sales material, training, joining customer visits, and active involvement in the sales process during specification and more advanced stages;
- Acts as Product specialist from a customer point of view; understanding how customer challenges/requirements can be addressed by Product;
- Acts as Product specialist from a business point of view; understanding commercial priorities and commercial tactics for Product;
- Gathers customer requirements and feedback from Sales and feeds these back to the Product Manager;
- Participates in improvement/development projects with main focus on own Region/Segment;
Develops Sales teams in a particular Region/Segment aiming to make them fully autonomous in selling Product;
- Bachelor Degree in Engineering with established commercial acumen
- Bachelor Degree in Business with practical technical experience in the industry
- CRM usage (SFDC)
- Proficient in English
Location: Nova Milanese