Take Charge! Bring ships-to-shore-side electricity to ports around the world.
Want to know more: https://www.cavotec.com/en/your-applications/ports-maritime/shore-power
The Regional Product Manager ShorePower will ensure that the sales team in the Nordics & Baltics has the support it needs to identify, drive, and close new business for our ShorePower product.
Location: We have offices near Trondheim and Oslo but this position is also open for remote work.
Your key tasks will be:
- Provide strategic direction and a clear business plan for the product in your region in close collaboration with the Product Manager
- Develop the Sales team in the Nordics & Baltics with the ambition to make them fully autonomous in selling a broad product portfolio
- Consult with the customer and understand their challenges to provide to best solution
- Partner with the sales team and provide relevant sales material, join customer meetings and be actively involved in the advanced stages of the sales process
- Understand the commercial priorities and commercial tactics for th product
- Provide insight on the market, customer, sales strategy to the product manager
- Anticipate trends and influence product development decisions accordingly
With a focus on:
- Customer needs
- Training others
- Commercial accumen
- Degree in Engineering with established commercial acumen or
- Degree in Business with relevant practical technical experience
- Fluent Norwegian and English language skills
- Ports and maritime industry experience