For the empowerment of our Commercial Excellence team, we are looking for a curious, open-minded and proactive Sales Enablement Manager.
The Sales Enablement Manager, directly report to the Chief Commercial Officer Sales, will be the crucial partner for the global sales team to facilitate and accelerate the sales process from lead to purchase orders. This mission entails adapting the sales process design, training the sales force on the process, supporting tools and administering both the Sales Academy training program and the Sales Incentive Plan.
The keys to success in the role are: strong organisational skills, sales and marketing background and an “out of the box” thinking.
- Ensure the sales leaders are equipped with CRM data to run effective meetings to monitor sales team activities, lead management, sales opportunity advancements and data quality;
- Continuously look for improving the group sales process;
- Organise and deliver sales training by collaborating with supporting functions;
- Develop the online learning platform;
- Create an efficient and fast-learning programs for onboarding;
- Organise virtual and in-person sales training events;
- Partners with Sales leaders and HR for defining sales compensation plans;
- Develop tools and policies supporting the deployment of the incentive plan;
- Collaborates with Sales Directors and Sales VPs for developing effective sales and marketing campaigns;
- Manage, develop and improve the functionalities of the CRM, in collaboration with IT;
- Supports the CCO in the development and implementation of coaching plans;
- Manage CRM budget;
- Analyse the sales key performance and present recommendations on a quarterly basis;
- Relevant experience in similar roles (experience in manufacturing companies will be a plus);
- University Degree preferably in Economics, Marketing or equivalent;
- Strong organisational skills with experience in leading cross functional projects;
- Strong commercial outlook and knowledge of the latest sales & marketing techniques;
- Excellent understanding of CRM principles, proficient in using Salesforce CRM and strong knowledge of Salesforce eco-system;
- Excellent skills of Microsoft Office (powerpoint/excel/word);
- Strong understanding of B2B sales channels and the sales process;
- Fluent in English, the knowledge of any other European language is a plus.
Candidates not in line with the requirements described above will not been taken into consideration.
Please attach your updated CV to your application