Cavotec is a leading cleantech company that designs and delivers connection and electrification solutions to enable the decarbonization of ports and industrial applications. Backed by more than 40 years of experience, our systems ensure safe, efficient and sustainable operations for a wide variety of customers and applications worldwide.
The Sales Support Manager is assigned to a sub-team of 2 or 3 Area Sales Managers and shares the sub-team sales target for the territory. She/he enables the sub-team to reach the sales target by handling end-to-end the tendering process as well as collecting all supporting documentation to enable a fast quotation to order process.
- Analyse tender / customers documents and prepare complete customized technical and commercial offers with support of Technical Sales Support, Product Manager and Center of Excellence
- Ensures all commitment made during customer’s meeting are recorded on CRM and followed up with the right stakeholders
- Maintains CRM data quality by acting as the data steward for the sub-region / territory
- Assist Area Sales Manager to maintain a healthy opportunity pipeline
- Manage all necessary offer approvals before submission to customer
- SFDC super-users for the region
- Previous sales support and administration experience (2/4 years)
- Bachelor degree – not required but recommended
- High energy, teamwork, and passion for driving sales
- Proactive, ambitious, detail oriented and ready to learn person
- Proficient with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Fluency in English
Candidates not in line with the requirements described above will not been taken into consideration.
Please attach your updated CV to your application