Cavotec is a leading cleantech company that designs and delivers connection and electrification solutions to enable the decarbonization of ports and industrial applications. Backed by more than 40 years of experience, our systems ensure safe, efficient and sustainable operations for a wide variety of customers and applications worldwide.
- Manage the on-site contractual activities of the project, Cavotec and subcontracted resources.
- Assist front end sales team when required as a local Cavotec representative for products
- Ensure the proper logistic equipment.
- Define and update regularly the on-site schedule of work and budget.
- Communicate and coordinate regularly with the customer on progress.
- Collect, resolve and close with the customer all punch list items and warranty claims.
- Ensure troubleshooting and problem solving are provided in a timely and efficient manner.
- Communicates to any personnel about on-site environmental constraints and safety measures.
- Using the return on experience from executed projects in the region, support the Service Centre manager for the preparation of the costing and tendering documentation.
- Support to the Service Centre Manager for the dispatching of field service engineers and technicians.
- Develop fair, transparent and result driven relationships with customers to facilitate business delivery.
- Regular contact with customer’s maintenance staff and develop relationship so we know exactly what is happening with the machines. Schedule work and timely deliveries for customer’s maintenance periods.
- Commit to Cavotec Health and Safety policies & assist developing those procedures.
- Achieve expected quality standards and delivery times of product in accordance with contractual obligations & to Cavotec standards.
- Providing service reports/analysis and working through with our customers a successful resolution to problems which may arise throughout the products lifecycle.
- Assess, develop, train and inspire service operations in the sub-region to achieve outstanding business results.
- Build cross-functional relationships to facilitate business delivery.
- Engineering degree or equivalent background expertise required.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in English.
- Previous experience in maintenance troubleshooting and problem solving in similar industry involving complex machinery.
- Proven project management experience.
- Experience in negotiating international contracts.
- Worked in a multicultural environment.
- Organized, responsive and solution-driven, with a strong focus on delivering results.
- Flexible, able to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Occasional travel within the Region is required
- Frequent travel is needed
Candidates not in line with the requirements described above will not been taken into consideration.
Please attach your updated resume to your application