Software and Controls Engineer - Charging Solution
Job n. 110523i3
Cavotec is a leading cleantech company that designs and delivers connection and electrification solutions to enable the decarbonization of ports and industrial applications. Backed by more than 40 years of experience, our systems ensure safe, efficient and sustainable operations for a wide variety of customers and applications worldwide.
- Design and develop new, innovative charging solutions, with the aim to be the true technology leader in the market. You will be responsible for the design of the charging controls software for customer specific requests.
- Translate customer functional requirements in software control solutions
- Support Project / Tender Manager by creating sub-project plan and planning for controls and automation
- Execute the automation and controls related developments within all project boundaries in the PLC and HMI, using state-of-the-art techniques
- Risk analysis and risk mitigation
- Validation, testing and homologation, in close cooperation with CoE manufacturing site and subcontractors
- On-time delivery of all project required controls documentation
- When required, give technical support to engineering, manufacturing and service team during assembly, FAT, Installation and Commissioning and SAT
- MSc Computer Science / Electrical Engineering / Automation Engineering
- 5-10 years of experience with PLC programming such as Siemens, Rockwell and AC/DC drive system
- State of the art of automation design solution
- Knowledge of electrical equipment, smart sensors, actuators and feedback signal gauges
- Selection of the control equipment and set-up of the customizable parameters
- Field bus architectures
- Read and write electrical diagram proficiency
- Proficient in English
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Natural drive for continuous improvement
- Flexible, successfully adapts to changing demands and conditions
Candidates not in line with the requirements described above will not been taken into consideration.
Please attach your updated resume in English to your application