Cavotec is a leading cleantech company that designs and delivers connection and electrification solutions to enable the decarbonization of ports and industrial applications. Backed by more than 40 years of experience, our systems ensure safe, efficient and sustainable operations for a wide variety of customers and applications worldwide.
- A challenging opportunity for an individual to build a career in Treasury and Tax with a broad range of responsibilities and wide exposure in an ambitious international group.
- Working closely with the head of function and other members of the group finance team.
- An opportunity to add value as a result of strong analytical skills, a wide exposure and personal determination.
Main Tasks & Responsability:
- Support with operational issues and compliance related to the Senior Facilities Agreement and Covenants
- Reconcile and analyse bi-weekly cash flow reports submitted by subsidiaries
- Manage the business’s cash flows and liquidity by ensuring sufficient cash to meet requirements and meet short- and long-term objectives. Arrange intercompany payments (trade and loans).
- Report weekly on working capital performance, partilarly collections, liaising with FMs and sales team.
- Manage Group’s issuance of guarantees and maintain a full analysis of guarantees issued.
- Intercompany loan tracking file update and issuance/updating of IC loans
- Maintain risk management and compliance tools (Moodys plattform)
- Handle Cavotec group insurances and respond to information requests
- Analysis to ensure that compliance with Group Transfer Pricing policies is maintained.
- Provide group-level support on tax audits working with local finance team and external advisors
- Acting as back-up when the VP - Head of Tax and Treasury is absent
- A bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, economics. Master degree an advantage.
- Relevant work experience in Tax and Treasury
- Fluency in English, other major languages an advantage
- Strong proficiency in financial analysis, including cash flow forecasting, risk assessment, and financial modelling.
- Clear understanding of financial risks, such as interest rate, currency, and credit risk.
- Expertise in optimizing cash flows, managing working capital, and ensuring liquidity.
- Awareness of major international taxes: income tax, corporate tax, sales tax, and WHT.
- Problem solving, big picture thinker.
- Very good at attention to detail.
- Confident to work with people at all levels and from different fields.
- Conservative in terms of financial risk and confident in handling it.
Candidates not in line with the requirements described above will not been taken into consideration.
Please attach your updated CV in English to your application.