Team Leader Electrical Engineering
Job n. 16660123
Cavotec is a leading cleantech company that designs and delivers connection and electrification solutions to enable the decarbonization of ports and industrial applications. Backed by more than 40 years of experience, our systems ensure safe, efficient and sustainable operations for a wide variety of customers and applications worldwide.
Team Leader – Electrical Engineering is a key & active member of Electrical Engineering team, with the key responsibility to execute engineering tasks for creation of various types of electrical design including schematics, component selection, specification checking etc. Along with individual contribution, person will take active participation in building electrical engineering team in India. High quality output (first-time-right) and on-time delivery of tasks will be the main focus.
- Setting up new electrical engineering team in India
- Daily discussion with Engineering manager/Team leader at Cavotec Group companies for upcoming work orders, customer deliveries
- Guiding team of electrical engineers in your team on day-to-day basis for customer orders, sustaining engineering task etc.
- Planning and maintaining delivery schedule, quality checks, design review of task done by colleagues
- On-time delivery and high quality (first-time-right) of engineering deliverables of your team
- Drive and execute sustaining engineering activities, such as update existing designs, components and subsystems to improve manufacturability, performance, quality and cost
- Creating 3D models, assembly and detailed production drawings, BOM’s
- Participate in design reviews for continuous improvements
- Training of (new) electrical engineers in your team on product, process and tools
- Bachelor’s in Electrical Engineering/Electronics Engineering degree
- 7-10 years of experience as electrical team leader in an international environment is required
- Experience in maritime industry is preferred
- Experience in designing & engineering of electrical system / subsystem / components for heavy Machinery & industrial equipment
- Extensive experience in one or more in the areas of – Design for Reliability, Value Engineering from Design and Development aspect, Life Cycle
- Strong hands-on experience in Zuken E3 and/or E-Plan software, minimum 5 yrs. experience desired. Hands on experience on SolidWorks electrical & EPDM is as advantage.
- AutoCAD Electrical working experience will be a plus
- Strong attention to detail, facilitation, teamwork, collaboration, organization and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in English, both verbal and written
5-10% international travelling required.
Candidates not in line with the requirements described above will not been taken into consideration.
Please attach your updated resume in English to your application